Tuesday, July 10, 2012

It's about time...

I figure it's about time to share our news on my blog. I meant to weeks and weeks ago but we've been really busy.

We're expecting our 2nd baby in December. I'm 18 weeks now and we find out the gender of the baby in a week. We're very excited to complete our family this year and to give Ethan a sibling. We both think the baby is a girl, but I'm not sure if that's just wishful thinking. I had morning sickness this time around, and not really with Ethan so I'm thinking it's a girl.

I feel great now, just huge. My belly is growing much faster than it did with Ethan which is a good sign, but also nerve racking when I think of how big I will continue to get over the next 22 weeks.

Here's photos of my belly as it's grown.

                                                    8 weeks

                                                   12 weeks

                                                   16 weeks

                                              18 weeks

I'll post next week with the sex of the baby. Ethan seems as excited as any 2 year old would be. He will point to my belly and say "baby" and kiss my belly. We're excited to see him interact with his new sibling.


No comments:

Post a Comment