Sunday, February 26, 2012

Ethan's Elmo Birthday Party

For Ethan's 2nd birthday we decided to give him an Elmo themed birthday party. I found cupcake cups that had Elmo on them and Elmo rings to put on top of the cupcakes. We put up red & yellow streamers at my parents house and had a big Elmo balloon with a dozen red & yellow balloons. Ethan's little buddies came to play and had a great time.


A little upset on his birthday.















For Ethan's birthday we got him a little wooden kitchen. He loved it and played with it for 45 minutes straight after Ken put it together.


Ethan also loved all the toys he got at his birthday party, but I think his favorite was the drill he got from Nana & Papa as you can see from all the cupcake pictures. He didn't want to let go of it long enough to eat. He likes to go around our house now fixing things with his drill. I can't wait for his 3rd birthday party. I wonder what we'll do next year.

1 comment:

  1. I laughed when I saw the pics where someone took his drill to give him a cupcake. He was like 'I don' want no stupid cupcake, I want my drill!'

    Very cute. Congratulations and we'll keep praying for many, many more birthdays as the Lord see's fit. God bless you guys!

    ReplyDelete