Thursday, January 9, 2014

We have a walker!

Lila started walking on January 4th and now she's walking almost everywhere. Earlier this week I saw her walk from the couch to her toys, pick up a shape sorter box, walk it back to the couch and play with it. It's amazing how fast they learn to do new things.

Lila is now 13 months old and talking a lot more. She likes to say "Tickle, tickle, tickle" when she goes up and tickles my belly. She cracks up when she does this. Her other words are "daddy", "mama" and sometimes I think I hear her saying "What's that?" but I'm not completely sure. I'm guessing the words will come quickly at this point. She's so full of gibber jabber that I think it won't be long before she's talking more.

I'll have to post a video of her walking once we get one :)

My little cheeseball

No comments:

Post a Comment