Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A Blast From the Past


Rachel Reed Keys, Brittany Harmon, me, & Elizabeth Reinking Tosspon
- My 16th birthday party.

I recently bought a negative reader so that I could take all of my old 35mm film and convert it to digital. It's actually a really easy machine to use and I've already converted over 500 pictures by doing it for the equivalent of 2 hrs a day over 3 or 4days whenever Ethan goes down for a nap. I still have a ton of pictures left to do.
I've found some old photos from high school and college. It's so interesting to look at the clothes I wore, how I styled my hair (or actually did something to it!), and remember all those old memories of youth group, jazz choir and boys...lots of memories of boys! I was a "little" boy crazy and DRAMA, DRAMA, DRAMA. That's another story for a later time.
Here's what I found:

Lauren Bryant Jenkins with her hotel hair thingie @ State Youth Conference '98


Sarah Thompson & Pamela Jones Perry @ my 16th BD Party


The guys: Alex Callan, Matt Modica, David Bohl, & Graham Munday


Lauren Bryant Jenkins' obsession with the pencil sharpener @ Mission Trip somewhere.


Alison Oldham Johnson & Me @ State Youth Conference '98

Emily Callan Maurer & Alex Callan receive their secret pal gifts. Wow!


Shelly Rogers Epler playing her trumpet @ Mission Trip to Spokane, WA in '98


Me Singing in Spokane, Wa

1 comment: