Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tree Lighting & Decorations


On Sunday my parents, sister & her kids and us all went to the Christmas tree lighting near our house. There were train rides, hay rides, a ferris wheel, Santa, singing, a magician & free hot chocolate. We were there for a little over an hour. It was 48 degrees outside when we walked over at 430pm and by 5pm it was in the low 40's. We are lucky that we bundled Ethan in a snow suit that a friend had given me. I thought I'd never use it. Leave it to a Californian to use a snow suit when it's only 40 degrees outside ;)

It even "snowed" foamy bubbles.





Ethan & Santa

We also did some decorating this weekend too. We put up our Christmas tree and all of the ornaments we could find. The tree looks great! This year was the first year we bought stockings. It was our one buy for Christmas this year. We're gradually getting the things we need, but trying not to break the bank in the process.

I'll have to add the photos of our stockings and more of the tree once I get more off the camera. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment