Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Losing the baby weight

I have begun to finally start to lose the baby weight. It took me 9 months to pack it on and it's taken me 9 months to lose only the initial 28 lbs. I have gained 5 lbs back and I know that if I don't do something about it I will continue to gain. I'm sick of living in this fat body. Although, I know many people would say that I'm not fat. I just don't feel good about myself at all. I need to lose 20 lbs to be back at my pre-pregnancy weight and hopefully size ;)
To start my journey I decided to join a gym so I could use the elliptical. The elliptical usually is the one thing that kick starts losing weight. Ken joined with me which made me feel a lot better. Having someone to lose weight with especially a spouse makes it so much easier. Well, we both joined and then Ken decided to use my parents treadmill so he canceled his membership. I had the best of intentions last week to start going to the gym, but I made every excuse in the book.
My plan was to go Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays after work. It's hard to even think that I would be able to work out after almost 10 hours of work when all I want to do is go home to my baby. Anyways, I have now cancelled my membership in hopes of using my parents treadmill.
So, now I'm left with working out on my parents treadmill on my days off when my dad can watch Ethan. I only need 30 minutes. I'm on my way to eating better as well. It sounds stupid but yesterday I ate really well, except for the brownies at work. I had to try just one :0
Here I go. In a few weeks I hope to lose 5 lbs and actually fit into my current jeans. By Christmas I hope to lose 10 lbs total. Here I go...

No comments:

Post a Comment