Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Lila turns 2!!! (A late post)

Lila turned 2 at the beginning of December. I have neglected my blog, so I've decided in 2015 to add at least 26 blog entries or one a every 2 weeks.

For Lila's 2nd birthday the theme of her party was fairies. She had a beautiful butterfly costume with wings and tutu from her 1st birthday that still fit her so I just left out the antennae headband and it became a fairy costume. I found a banner, a door sign and wall decorations from someone on Pinterest and the rest of the food was fairy themed. You'll see from the place cards some of the names of food, but the ones I can remember are enchanted beans (jelly beans), Twigs (Pretzel sticks) and Morning dew (Water).

The party was a lot of fun and more laid back from the parties we've had in the past. I chose this year among all the craziness of the holidays to not make decorations for Lila's party. That's why I chose printables and food ideas from Pinterest. 

Here are some of the photos from her party. It's hard to believe she's already 2. Makes me want another baby, but I know it's most likely not going to happen...at all.
 Lila with Nana
 Ella & Lila


 The Perasso Family (or at least some of it)
 Opening gifts

 Big Grandma & Ken
 Lila & Azelle
 Ella & Azelle
 Morning Dew (Water)
 Nectar (Strawberry Lemonade)
 Woodland Berries
 Pixie Pillows
 Twigs & Chipmunk Chips (Banana Chips)





Thanks to everyone who came out to our new house for the party. It was so much fun hosting and having a house almost large enough to get all our guests into. Some of Lila's favorite gifts were a baby that sits on a potty and her princess castle. She also got a Frozen singing book, several clothes, dogs in a dog purse, a baby alive doll, and many more I can't think of.

Here goes blog post #1 of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment