Monday, February 13, 2012

Big change

On Saturday afternoon I quit my job. I won't get completely into it but I had been unhappy for awhile and felt miserable going to work.

Now I'm looking to work in an office once again. It's been 7 years since I did that so it's proving to be difficult to find work. I want to continue to work part time so I can be home with Ethan while he's little. It's frustrating being at home full time mostly because I feel like I'm not contributing. I mean, I know I'm taking care of Ethan and that's essential and very important but I'm not used to not helping out financially. I wish I knew how long it would take me to find a job so I could enjoy this time at home. I just feel so guilty.

Anyways, that's the news. Hopefully I'll feel better about it as the week goes on and the sun comes out. This rain fits my mood perfectly today. Gotta go play with my little man. He's going to be 2 in just 5 days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment