Saturday, January 28, 2012

Schwiesow Christmas Part 1

I am so late with this post but I really need to post about it.
This year for Christmas we did what we always do, we spend Christmas morning at my sister's and Christmas afternoon/evening at my parents house.
On Christmas morning Ken, Ethan and I got up and enjoyed some time together in front of the tree. Ethan got a CAT truck that we found at Costco. He loved it, but was still running around with his new lawnmower from the day before.


We headed over to my sister's house for brunch about 10am. There we munched on a french toast dish, an egg casserole, bagels, and drank mimosas. Christmas at my sister's this year was very nice. It was calm and the kids seemed to wait for each other to open gifts.
Here's Ken with our nephew Judah (8 months)


Ethan has been obsessed with Elmo lately and I'm not sure if my 3 1/2 year old niece knew it at the time but she decided to wrap up one of her own Elmo's and give it to Ethan to take home. The Elmo was probably one of his favorite gifts from the day.





My mom was happy to receive 3 coffee mugs with photos of her grandchildren on them.

We had a great morning together and soon headed off to our own houses for naps and met up later at my mom & dad's for dinner. More to come about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment