Thursday, January 20, 2011

To cut or not to cut...


I've been trying to figure out whether I should cut Ethan's hair before or after his 1st birthday. I asked friends on facebook and most people said to cut it or to make his hair into a mohawk. He sported the mohawk at around 6 months old ;) I've decided that I'm going to get his hair trimmed when I get my haircut in 2 weeks. I'm excited to see how it turns out. I'm also sad that his baby hair will be gone.

Here's pictures of his long hair and mohawk:

His look after a nap.


I still can't believe he's going to be 1 in a month. It went by way too quickly. I feel like he just was born yesterday. I always felt like the 1st birthday was more of a celebration for parents than for the kid. We made it through a year of parenting! Go us! When he turns 1 I think I'll cry, but mostly those tears will be tears of happiness looking forward to the next year. He won't always be a baby and that's hard to imagine, but he'll always be mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment