Saturday, July 24, 2010

Lake Tahoe & Ethan's first swim!

This past week we spent in Lake Tahoe on vacation with my parents and my sister's family. It was a lot of fun. This was an interesting vacation for us because we had so much to bring up with the baby. 2/3 of our stuff was for him. We ended up borrowing Ken's parents van so that we could fit, the vest, a huge suitcase for Ethan including diapers & wipes, all his bottles, a bouncer, a bumbo, and a playmat. I'm sure I'm missing something. Oh, and Ken's bike. Thankfully we had the van to borrow or we never would have gotten everything in our car.
While we were in Tahoe my parents surprised us with a boat ride on a party boat at Fallen Leaf Lake. I was very worried about Ethan, even though he was strapped into a huge life preserver. He was uncomfortable and I still worried about him falling over the edge of the boat. We made it through all in one piece. It was a fun day on Fallen Leaf Lake. Hopefully, I'll enjoy it more next time. We have a video of Ethan's first boat ride, but Ken's still working on it.
Here's the video of Ethan's first swim.

No comments:

Post a Comment