Sunday, September 11, 2011

It's been a long time


I can't believe that I haven't blogged about something in 2 weeks. Ethan did a lot of cute things in August and I never posted them so here's a recap.


Ethan checking out the tupperware situation. It looked like he couldn't find the one he was looking for.



Ethan & Daddy blowing up the swimming pool and enjoying playing in it.


Hanging out on his beanbag watching tv.


Enjoying some time with Nana.



SUPERMAN!!!


Wearing CF bracelets as earrings.


Ethan playing with his best bud, Grant.

We had a fun August. We celebrated my sister, Kristin's birthday and my niece Brianna's birthday. We spent time in the backyard playing in the pool and water table and took a lot of walks.

I'll try to be better about blogging as I take photos. I know it's not as much fun to read when it's a string of photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment