Friday, May 21, 2010

3 Month Portraits


His Easter Outfit (or what would have been his Easter outfit if it had fit)


Ethan turned 3 months old on the 18th! It seems like everyday he is doing something new. I've been trying to put him on his tummy more often. It's hard to remember to do it since when he is up he's usually eating or having a vest or nebulizer treatment. I try to give him time to play, but sometimes it's not very much time. When I did put him on his tummy a couple days ago he was really close to rolling over. I think he'll be doing it by the end of next week.
Ken & I took Ethan to JcPenney's Portraits to have his 3 month photos taken. He missed his morning nap, so I was worried they wouldn't turn out very good. We didn't get a really good smile, but the grin made up for it.
Who do you think he looks like in this one?



A Family Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment