Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I'm going to pop!!!! (27 weeks)


26 weeks

I'm 27 weeks now. Not much has changed, other than the belly is growing rapidly. The back pains are getting worse and I'm started to feel huge. 13 more weeks to go and I know I'll get much bigger. In the last few weeks it's been fun to go out in public because it's very obvious that I'm pregnant and not fat. I'm beginning to get really excited that in 3 months Ethan will be here, but I'm also a little anxious. I've always felt very prepared to have my own kids, but the whole childbirth, the first few months with a newborn and the 24/7 of being a mom scares me. I think it's the unknown and the waiting that gets to me. It already seems to be coming very quickly. I'm now in the 3rd trimester. Our childbirth class and tour of the hospital are just around the corner and between Thanksgiving & Christmas I have a feeling time will fly by and before we know it it'll be January and I'll be on maternity leave.
We are starting to work on his room. This week, Ken painted Ethan's room a creamy green that will go really well with the bedding. The furniture comes from the Goores Outlet in 1 week and then I have to start organizing all the bedding, blankets, and clothes we already have. The majority of the clothes we have are girls clothes so they're going into the garage for hopefully the next baby. Ken and his dad are going to finish installing the fan in the baby's room by the end of the week and then we can start moving in the glider, the furniture and everything else in from the garage. I can already start to feel myself nesting. I'm looking forward to the day I can walk out of my bedroom and see into his finished bedroom.

As you can probably tell my brain is all over the place. I feel out of control because I can't do a lot to help get the room ready because most of it requires heavy lifting or painting. It'll be nice when it's organizing time!

By the way, I feel so big that I'm sure if something sharp bumped my belly I'd probably pop! UGH! I'm so done being pregnant!!! Don't get me wrong, I love the kicks, when they don't involve my ribs, but the aches and pains have got to go and I know they won't until it's over! To top it all off I have horrible heartburn all the time and Tums just doesn't do the job. It doesn't matter what I eat, heartburn is always there. Okay, enough complaining. On the bright side, only 91 days, according to Babycenter.com until I get to see my son's face! All worth it!



No comments:

Post a Comment