Sunday, May 24, 2009

Movings & Family Time

Last weekend my family started packing my Mom & Dad's house in Gold River to get ready for their move to a new Beazer home just 4 blocks from our new home. They were hoping that their new house would be done this weekend, but it won't be ready until May 28th. They rented two PODS and we spent last weekend and this weekend filling them. We almost got everything in, but not quite. My parents are living in a hotel this week. After we packed up everything yesterday we all headed over to my sister's house for a BBQ. It was really fun! Ella is now 15 months old, Brianna is almost 7 years old and Alex will be 15 in September. It was fun to watch Brianna and Ella as Ella begged for Bri's dessert. Here are a few pictures:

It did get a little bit out of hand when I brought out more whipped cream in a can and started squirting it into the girls mouths. Hey, you're only a kid once and I'm not the mom so I can do fun auntie stuff like that. I know my sister will pay me back one day ;)


After having lunch at my sister's we headed out to Arco Arena to watch one of my best friends graduate from CSUS. I almost gagged when they sang the Alma Mater. "Hail Sacramento State" and it was an opera type song too. Ugh!!!

Here's a picture of Lori & Me:


Today, Ken and I are just hoping to relax and do nothing! Too bad my 3 day and his 5 day weekend is almost over.

No comments:

Post a Comment