Monday, March 25, 2013

What's happening with Lila?

Lila's Happenings in March



                                                    "I'm gonna get those feet!!!"







Recently, I took out Ethan's baby calendar to see what may or may not be happening in the near future. I was surprised to find that Ethan was only getting up once a night at 3 1/2 months old and eating 7 or 8oz bottles all day. Lila still won't take more than 4-5oz at a time and wakes up at least twice a night (more if she's teething). I know, I know, she's a completely different kid so she should be different.

On the plus side she is developmentally moving faster than Ethan did at this age. She is sitting with support very well and has very good head control. She is very close to rolling tummy to back and talks as if she has real words coming out.

Lila weighs a bit over 15 lbs on our scale, but we'll get the official weight & length at her 4 months appointment on April 8th. She was 23.5 inches long at her 2 month appointment and according to Ethan's baby calendar he was 23.5 inches at his 4 month visit. She is most likely going to be taller than Ethan and evidently will be larger too. Ethan was 13 lbs 4 oz at this age.

I'm excited to see how she continues to develop and I'll be very happy once teething subsides for awhile so we can all get some much needed rest. My poor baby girl's mouth is in so much pain from getting 3 or 4 teeth at once.

More updates to come after her 4 month appointment in 2 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment