Saturday, June 4, 2011

Mother's Day


I know I'm almost a month late, but I was waiting for some extra photos to get to me.
For Mother's Day this year with my family we celebrated with my parents and my sister's family. We were excited to have a new family member at the party, baby Judah, my newest nephew.
The guys planned the whole thing. We ate tri tip and burgers and had a really good dessert, a chocolate mint cake. Everyone passed around Judah, my nieces played upstairs and Ethan tried to get into whatever he could downstairs. He loves my parents house since they only have a gate at the end of the stairs. He can roam freely, which he doesn't get to do at home.



Ken with baby Judah.


Nana & Ethan

We had a great time hanging out with the Schwiesow's. What a busy May we had. More posts to come. I need to get caught up.

No comments:

Post a Comment