Wednesday, February 27, 2013

What Ethan's been saying...

I try to write down on my calendar the things that Ethan says or does on a regular basis. Here's what he's been saying in 2013 so far.

January 2013

"YiYa, no crying!"

"Yiya, eat breakfast" and points to mommy for nursing.

"I scared me!"

"One more time" while pointing his finger.

"Hold you?"

"Guess what? I love you!"

"We made it!" He said this when we pulled up to the house after a trip to the store with Daddy.

"Hi Yiya"

"That's delicious" This was while we were making our own pizzas. He loved to eat the sauce more than spreading it.

"2 planes...(adds in head)4 planes"

"I have an idea"

"2 more minutes?"

"S-T-O-P spells stop!"

"Carry you?"

Things Ethan did in January 2013:

*Points to yellow and red

*Wants mom's breakfast even if same breakfast is on his plate, then offers some of my breakfast to me.

*Loves cheese toast.

February 2013

While talking to a friend on his fake phone, "You there?"

"Wow!" I've got a lot of toys!"

Saying pants "Piss"

"Starbucks" Evidently, my kid goes there way too much.

"Slow down!" He yells this when we are on walks or out front when a car goes by no matter how fast they are going.

"Knock it off"

Conversation with Lila:
Ethan: "I'm sorry, I was really loud"
silence
Ethan:"Go back to sleep"
Ethan:"NOW...NOW...NOW!"

"Bebots" - Robots

This kid cracks me up on a daily basis. I love spending my days with him. It's fun to have actual conversations with him and her his opinions or thoughts on things.

Things Ethan did in February:

 *Used the big boy potty 4x but refuses to wear big boy underwear. We're getting there!

*Loves the #3

*Reminds us to do his treatment. He's a creature of habit.

*Learned how to use the remote control with little help getting through all the menus

*Loves robots

*Loves to watch Toy Story 3 over and over and over again.

*Loves to set the timer on microwave before we do things. This helps the timer to be the bad guy and not mommy or daddy.






No comments:

Post a Comment